Tuesday, November 11, 2014

What I Wore-How I Wore Mustard

I not much of a shopper. Even though I love cute outfits shopping for them is the bane of wearing them for me. It is also one of the reasons that I try to upcycle things I own and use pieces I own in new ways.


However, sometimes you chance upon a deal that is perfect for the non-shopper. I was dropping off a donation at the Cookie Jar and outside on their clearance rack (clearance at a resale shop = sweet!) was this mustard yellow blouse. It was a dollar, y'all. I snipped out the shoulder pads and paired it with some items I already owned. Hope you feel inspired!

 
This is the kind of pose you get if you
ask your hubby to be photographer. 
Blouse: Cookie Jar
Jacket: Sears (clearance)
Shorts: Consignment Store Brand: Express
Necklace: Don't know
Shoes: Wal-mart

                                     

Sans jacket! 






No comments:

Follow me on Twitter