Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Break



There is no real reason that I am posting this picture in this particular blog except that I felt like it. I took this picture in Santa Fe, New Mexico when my husband and I went a couple of weeks ago.
I was asked by a Santa Fe resident what the highlights of my stay were and I told them skiing (of course, for anyone who knows me well) and taking pictures, especially the pictures of the adobe houses (they "enchanted" me).
I have no direction for this blog. I was working on an application that is about 2 inches thick for a government program that helps supplement our food at camp. It has overwhelmed me but must be completed by the end of this week. The program will help pay for about half of what we spend on food for the summer. Wonderful and exhausting and stressful. Two negative adjectives as opposed to one positive. I hope the one outweighs the other two. I better get back to work, but I am glad I took a break to show you this picture and to breathe for a moment.

No comments:

Follow me on Twitter