Monday, October 8, 2012

What I Wore to Display An Art Piece


I think I am going to start a new section called What I Wore to this blog. I hope to make it regular but it might be a bit sporadic after all. I find fashion fun. By no means do I know a lot about it, but I like it. I think it should reflect your personality, be comfortable, appropriate, and presentable (in good condition). In fact, that reminds me of a post I wrote  for my Loveshine365 blog (devoted to my etsy.com store).
I made this skirt from some fabric that I could not pass up at Hancock Fabrics and paired it with white spaghetti strap, red cardigan (thrift store $5) and some dandy red heels.
To Display An Art Piece

I wore it last week to display an art piece that I created for a local church here in Baytown, St. Mark's Methodist. 

No comments:

Follow me on Twitter