Monday, October 22, 2007

Weather

I have sat down. The beginning of my first blog has begun. Words are in my head and are waiting not so patiently to be transferred through my fingers to this page. What do I say?
At this moment everything seems beautiful and saying what I wish to say eloquently seems possible. I suspect it is the weather today. The weather, however, can fool you I suppose. It has been so long since I have written. That phrase is too often uttered in my own voice. I took a creative writing class about a year ago because I had not written in so long. I vowed it would never happen again and then I took an intense science class and here I am again. But I love words and phrases to leave them for too long and they always forgive me after a little prodding. They know I will find my place again and be lost in their beauty and truth and comfort. And the weather is so beautiful I can't help myself. So beautiful.

No comments:

Follow me on Twitter